The Why, What and How in Freelancing, 2018
- Do you need to earn?
- Why do you need to earn?
- How can you earn? What various options do you have?
- Are you already working and satisfied with whatever you are doing?
- Are you using your knowledge (academic + hands-on experience) in whatever you are doing?
- Are you passionate about whatever you are doing to earn, at present?
- Are you able to spend enough time with your friends and family and also your passion, while at work?
- Is there anything that is stopping you from getting or doing a traditional office job?
- What are you building at work that you can leave behind for or gift to your next generation?
- Is whatever you earn today enough for your dreams and aspirations?
WHAT to do as a Freelancer?
- Do you want to work online or offline as a freelancer?
- Do you want to be a part-time or full-time freelancer?
- What are you passionate about? Can this be transformed into something that can be sold?
- What are your limitations or what are the hurdles that you face in pursuing that passion?
- What can you do, with all the limitations that you have at present?
- What exactly will you sell – a product or a service? Is that profitable?
- Take one question at a time and think ONLY about that one question.
- Use a pencil and a paper to jot down whatever comes to your mind. Works great!
- And things you are passionate about.
HOW to do what you want to do?
- How can I do what I want to do?
- How can I sell it?
- How can I find buyers for it?
- How can I get to the place where I get buyers?
- How can I choose the right buyer to sell my craft to?
- How can I compare or research on my existing competitors?
- How can I do better than them?
- How can I make my presence felt?
- How can I make future buyers come to me, instead of me going in search of them?
- How can I make a working business model that suits me best?
- How can I scale up my business?
- How can I make good money out of what I want to do?
You may also want to check out our YouTube Channel, where we post videos with various freelancing tips and tricks, which can definitely boost your freelancing career and business! The Channel name is The Indian Freelancer and can be accessed here: www.YouTube.com/TheIndianFreelancer.
Thanks a lot,
The Indian Freelancer
Let's Learn and Grow Together!