How to start your freelancing career?
I'm going to share something that happened today & it will help you if you're thinking how to start your freelancing career & how to proceed with it.
So, here's my comment on that Facebook group, unchanged:
"Don't go to any training agency - it is absolutely not needed. Spend 6 to 12 months in learning things as below, in order. You can learn all these on YouTube or online, for free. Don't waste money on learning institutes.
2. What you want to do in freelancing - find out - research.
3. Choose domain - Focus - learn online.
4. Learn where to work - Freelancer, Upwork, Fiverr or any other place.
5. Make resume + portfolio.
6. Then start applying for job + learn how to apply for jobs.
7. Keep sharpening your axes always - don't stop learning!"